Thursday, January 25, 2007

Finally I have my own blog


-Photo: a good photo of me-

Finally I have created my own blog shown here. Before I thought I do not have much time to update my blog, if I have one.
Anyhow I managed to have one. So...Let's talk about what kinds of things which I should or shall post on this blog. Um....In fact, I have really no idea about what would be the main theme for this. But perhaps it might be anything. It could possibly be any idea to come up with anything or anything resulting from any idea.
Maybe I should introduce myself a bit. Then I can have a feeling of something I 'd like to post.
My name is Dan actually. In Hamburg, I am now (2007) studying MEC in TUHH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the photo you looks so busy!

Anonymous said...

Congrat...

Op said...

u looks so handsome when u turn back ....555