Friday, January 26, 2007

New Looks for C-Class

-from left to right: Elegance and Avantgarde C-class-

It has never been done like this before: a compact C-class with two-faces.
To my experience ( like the other MB's fans ), It is just Only Coupes, which has so far the large star in the front grill, but now also the small Avantgarde-sedan can have this kind of sport looks for the new model change in March 2007.
However, the Elegance's type, It is still sticky to conservative looks.

I'd really like to know how buyers are gonna response to this new model. Honestly I think, It looks much better than the others who are in the same class.

3 comments:

Murz said...

Which type do you prefer then?

Anonymous said...

sorry man...no A B R C E S SLK CLS SL ML GL or what ever class there are...only 1 3 5 6 7 Z4 X3 X5 M3 M5 M6 for me...

Dan said...

Hey! Murz
Actually my favorite car is McLaren M6 GT, truly 1960's sporty car.