Friday, January 26, 2007

Using iTune to Open The Stream

Just today I had a short break after having a good weekly progress of my project. Then I spent some time looking for some streams on the internet. Yeah! I found some; However, as I am a fine mac-user, many difficulties would come up since most of those fed streams is not properly compatible with native MacOSX 's applications . So What Should I Do !?
After a while, in my mind it came up with an idea. " Let's use iTune to take care of these streams "
There are two-ingredients to make this idea works; Flip4mac, an extension for QuickTime to be able to open WMP- format, and the main character, iTune.
Steps: Firstly just simply install that Flip4mac. and Then .....in iTune Go>Advanced>Stream ( look at picture ). Finally enter URL and press ok. That's all.
In addition, I found this stream
http://61.91.251.228:8000/live is really fantastics. Try it! I have got it from www.radiostar.co.th and I am sure you, guys will like it.


No comments: