Monday, January 29, 2007

Free Hugs in Hamburg by Nicolai Part II


I just have got the feedback from Nico one of those who did perform ' Free Hugs ', which is a lovely thing ( I found! ) and previously posted.
He shows me some youtube-video link leading to a MV-version made by them. I have watched it then I decided to embed it to my blog, since it is very nice clip with also the music added by them. I just simply say " It's perfect ".
Thanks again, Nico and his friends for making this fantastic piece of work to let people know "How people can appreciate the life"
Dan says; " Hey! Nico .. If you and your friends do something like this again, Don't forget to tell me. I really like what you guys do "

2 comments:

Beamer User said...

Have you seen the link below before?
http://tsvhh.wordpress.com/2006/10/03/free-hugs-campaign/

Dan said...

Oh ic! Who is "fat dag father"??
.....Ha...ha..It's P Pang. I got u.