Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lost in Airbus Deutschland GmbH Part II

As I promised to give the result after being interviewed by Airbus to those who are supporting me with cheerful words, I 'd rather thank you first and tell you that now I am officially admitted to do my internship there. Thanks again. In fact at first when I had a call from The Airbus to have an interview, I just did not expect myself to have a position there, even the time after that. But You know!? There were just your cheerful words which made me rethink that perhaps I might have a chance and could do what I want there. To me, I have tried to look for my internship since last September so I say with such a long time doing that, it just simply exhausted me a lot. With your supporting words, I just could dare to think.... I could grasp this chance. Thanks

4 comments:

Beamer User said...

I don't think you will get any benefit form Airbus because you will be an ant in a very big company.
You will have one supervisor asking you to do everything he doesn't want to do.

What people aim to do in Airbus? There are more
than 10000 kinds of jobs there.

teufelvonhamburg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

Thanks for your advise, fat dog father. What you just advised me is something I would keep in mind when I work there. Apart from that, I would try my best to gain my knowledge and learn more than just something which my supervisor asks me to do.

Anonymous said...

fat dog father, don't you think that your idea is too negative? is it the good thing that you should say to your friend?

Dan,it might be too late to say this, but i think this is a good chance for you. To work in a big company, you'll get many useful experiences. Those experiences,no matter good or bad, will be an advantage for your career ja...


always take care,
Oil