Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's on My Mind Now

What I am imaging now? Good Question? I took just three-seconds to think and then express it on a piece of paper. Actually this idea to draw something you instantly think came from my friend (SOM). She told me to do some kind of this and so I did; however, I still do not know why I should do this. ...?? I think It is only her who knows how to extract some meaning from this kind of drawing. Or if anyone knows what this instant drawing can tell, please let me know too.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hey! SOM
I got sth to tell you.
What I show hear is actually not following your rule, but What I should do (la)? Not having much free time + being busy to prepare for my last exam = as good as it should na.

Murz said...

Yeah, I know.
Submitting this piece is okay ^___^
I'm still deciphering the note.
Hmm ... your handwriting is as atrocio... er ... small as ever. :D