Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Trying to Stop Smoking

People who are around me know I am a kind of a person who smokes tobacco regularly. It has been roughly more than 6 years smoking that. It started when I entered the college to study engineering. Now when I think about how long I have been collecting its tar, I am a little bit scared. No! Actually I am pretty much scared; Consequently I held my breath and say I will stop killing myself. Its sound is good, but in practical It might not be easy like just saying I wanna stop. Well, Starting to stop, one should start with a small step; so I start with that instead of smoking a normal tobacco with a high volume of tar mixed, I would smoke the low-tar tobacco. It is super-light one now and hopefully in the near future I can totally quit smoking.

4 comments:

Beamer User said...

satu

Murz said...

imho, low-tar cigs are like decaf coffee: they just leave you yearning for more.
Try chewing gum?

Dan said...

Oh...IC!

And u, Som? u still drink a lot of coffee everyday? U should do something with that also na. It's not good for your health in the long term .

Anyway Thanks na

Anonymous said...

Good news, I totally stop smoking, well atleast for the past 2 months; and coffee? not so much...Feeling so damn good bro.

Better news, I'm about to finished my master thesis...I will be graduating this May, and my doctoral courses starts in August...catch up, I'll be waiting at the finish line.