Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lost in Airbus Deutschland GmbH

It is such a busy time for this month; trying to finish the project, looking for the internship's position and preparing for the last exam. Everything mentioned here has to be finished within this month! Oh.....Bloody Month. "one should never give up", I keep it in my mind all the time, when I have some difficult situations like this. However, there is some good news left to my live. I was invited to have an interview at Airbus Deutschland GmbH last week; therefore there is something to show from this trip. Yes! It's the card used for entrance to airbus premises. In fact, I am not expecting to get any position there, because I found that there are many candidates applying for the same position, which I am trying. Anyway I tell myself that at least I have tried and got the entrance card. To me, I still keep trying and never give up. ^_^Cheer Up
Oh I forgot. That's my real name on the card. S-I-V-A....

6 comments:

Murz said...

\ (^_____^) /

Anonymous said...

suuu suuu na

Anonymous said...

Cheer up..Danny

-Oil-

Dan said...

Thanks Everyone Na

n'joy said...

n'joy will cheer p'dan all the time na ka "happy happy&funny in your life la kan"(>..^)

Dan said...

Well Let's say as there are many of you guys being interesting in my journey to have a position in Airbus, I am thinking about to let you know the result ( hopefully a good news ) as soon as I officially receive the answer from the company. ok?